The Institute provides resources, training, and recognition to philanthropic and nonprofit leaders who are Making a Difference® by providing them with the tools and support needed to produce impactful philanthropic outcomes. The Institute is a resource for those who want to “Do Philanthropy Better!”
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- No events
UBS Financial Services
Location: Northbrook, IL
Date: September 15, 2016
TOPIC: I Got Hit By A Taxi But You Look Run Over: Transformational Change leading to happiness, joy and achieving your goals.
CMACO – Center for Missing and Abducted Children Organizations
Date: August 23, 2016
Topic: Transformational Philanthropy
Association of Zoos and Aquariums
Date: January 14, 2016
I'm Spiritual Dammit | Lisa Dietlin
I’m Spiritual Dammit… Tune in for weekly conversations with Emmy Award winning journalist Jenniffer Weigel as she interviews authors about spirituality and intuition.
“Climbing the mountain of enlightenment with a martini in one hand, and my pumps in the other.”I'm Spiritual Dammit | Lisa Dietlin
Guest BlogCheck out the article from our new guest blogger, Stephanie Sample! The Gift of Giving.
Your Money Matters: Charitable giving tips from Lisa DietlinFollow this link for more information
A Conversation About Philanthropy
CHSO August 2015Check out David Zivan's editorial column on Chicago's philanthropic side:
Ice Bucket Overflow
Lisa Dietlin of L.M. Dietlin & Associated explains how the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge benefits other charities.
In the News
- Making a Difference: The World of Giving -- David v. Goliath Fight... Who Will Win a Million Dollars? October 26, 2015 Lisa M. Dietlin
- Making A Difference: The World of Giving - US Charitable Giving Surpasses All Past Records in 2014 June 16, 2015 Lisa M. Dietlin
- Making A Difference: The World of Giving: Don't Judge a Book (or a Volunteer Opportunity) By Its Cover April 14, 2015 Lisa M. Dietlin
- Making A Difference®: The World of Giving – Remembering our military on Memorial Day May 23, 2014Memorial Day. What does it bring to mind? Summer’s arrival? Some people, including myself, believe that many have forgotten the meaning of this holiday. Memorial Day is an important day on which to remember what has been done by so many to protect this country and others around the world. Memorial Day started in […]Lisa M. Dietlin
- Halloween and Trick or Treat for UNICEF October 29, 2013Halloween is known for candy, costumes, magic and fun – but giving? Since 1950, “Trick or Treat for UNICEF” has raised more than $170 million to help children around the world. For over 60 years, this program has been helping kids help kids in small easy ways that make a large global impact. UNICEF, the […]Lisa M. Dietlin
- Making A Difference® for Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 9, 2013October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Many people call it “Go Pink for October”, supporting those affected by the breast cancer by wearing pink, donating money, getting involved to start or join a fundraising event, or volunteer to help educate women about breast […]Lisa M. Dietlin